Hello Kitty, Star Trek, Terminator, The Orville, Blade and the end of time!
- Marvel's Captain Marvel is breaking box office records despite the evil plot of the lonely fanboys to spoil the film,
- Star Trek Discovery brings back the Talosians and has the best 'previously on' segment of all time. Of all time. Like ever, in the history of television. Like it's so good you guys, it gave me goosebumps.
- The Orville is maturing into a great sci-fi series of its own. Yes, it still copies everything from Star Trek The Next Generation, but it's really fun stuff.
- Arrow to end after season 8,
- Alex Trebek, the host of Jeopardy since 1984, announces he has stage 4 Pancreatic cancer, but vows to fight it. He still has 3 years left on his contract.
- Robert J Sawyer's WWW trilogy of books to be adapted into a television series. Says more of his work is set to be adapted. May give up writing books next year.
- Hello Kitty movie in the works from New Line after Sanrio gives them the license for Kitty and other characters,
- Blade - an R rated film from Marvel Studios is rumored to be in development with Wesley Snipes still the titular character,
- Arnold Schwarzenegger has seen 15 minutes of footage from Terminator Dark Fate. Says it's really good.
- Star Trek Picard series casts Michelle Hurd and Santiago Cabrera,
- X-Men Dark Phoenix international trailer looks way better than the domestic trailer,
- Brightburn trailer - a look at evil Superman,
Rest In Peace:
- Keith Flint 1969 - 2019,
- Luke Perry 1966 - 2019,
- King Kong Bundy 1957 - 2019,
- Jan-Michael Vincent 1945 - 2019
This week's podcast promo: Earth Station One